Currently running till December 5th.
Grow it... Build it... Share it...
Course Meets in the Appropriate Technology Village Classroom
Get to know more about God’s perspective on nutrition!
Discover how you can eat healthy on a LOW or NO budget.
Open class sessions Tuesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. A look into hidden and health threatening practices of our global food industry
- Sat 10/14 – Take a deeper look at your favorite foods and learn how to improve your nutrition choices from good to best
- Tues 10/17 – The Concept of Mindful Eating: become a better you through loving what you eat
- Sat 10/21 -- Field trip to a Slow Food Restaurant with an introduction to the Slow Food movement (Included in full registration fee)
- Tues 10/24 – Supplements, Fun food and Flavors: Benefit or Illusion?
- Tues 11/07 – The cycle of food addiction and how one can break out of it
- Tues 11/14 – Healthy on Low Budget: gain a personal strategy that promotes best nutrition and increases your health on a low budget
- Tues 11/21 – Balanced Meal planning for Real Life: create your personal plan for more energy and a new defined you Tues
- 11/28 – Hunger Issues and the Gift of the Nations
- Tues 12/05 – GMO's and Food Laws: how they affect us as individuals, as a Global community and how to bring God's kingdom into these areas
All sessions will reflect on different characteristics of God in relation to one’s well being